Time and Attendance Systems
Ease of Use
- Our Time Clock is easy to set up - just plug it in. It’s also easy to use; just punch in and out with the push of a button, the swipe of a card, or over the phone. There is NO software to install, simply view, edit, and run reports using your web browser. Our web-based server automatically does all the collecting, calculating, processing, and reporting in an effective and efficient manner.
- With our electronic time clock system, the hassle of collecting time cards, adding hours, and submitting them to your payroll professionals is eliminated.
- Because our electronic time clock's built-in modem automatically sends employee punches over the phone line, you can handle payroll without ever leaving your desk.
- Our advanced electronic time clock connects to the telephone line and transmit employee punches to your payroll professionals immediately. It's the simplest alternative to laborious time card calculation.
Savings and Affordability
- Studies have shown that automated payroll calculation cuts preparation time by up to 80%, saving you time and money. Our automated timekeeping system is designed for the small to mid-size business. Our products and services are reasonably priced because we understand that there is a need for a cost effective time and attendance service. We offer proven brand-name equipment, FREE upgrades, and FREE daily e-mail reports.
- Since the time clock is Internet-enabled, you can monitor employees across your entire organization from the privacy of your office using your personal computer -- even if you have multiple clocks. With innovative electronic time clock technology, managing your company's payroll has never been easier.
How It Works
- Your employees punch in and out on the clock by swiping their personal electronic time card. Each night, the clock silently transmits the day's activity -- reliably and securely. The time and attendance records are immediately available to your payroll professionals, and to you on your computer through the Internet.
- From the online site, you can verify and edit employee punches, and see updated totals at any time. You can run payroll reports, and download them in several formats.
- Our electronic time and attendance clock is especially ideal if your organization has several branches or locations, because you can connect multiple clocks to the same network. Since all of your organization's clocks will dial into the same server, payroll data is combined in one place. Employees can even clock in on one clock, and out on another. Our electronic timekeeping solution is the perfect scalable solution for today's growing enterprise.
Wondering why you should consider switching to an automated timekeeping system? Watch this!
Do you have employees, who work off-site? In different locations or even states? Watch this!
Ready to find out more?
Fill out a simple form for a free quote!